Originally built in 1895, it is a botanical garden and conservatory located in Columbus, Ohio. Today, it is a horticultural and educational institution that displays collections of exotic plants, special exhibitions and works of art by Dale Chihuly. The conservatory contains more than 400 species of plants. The conservatory is in Franklin Park and surrounded by 36 hectares of outdoor botanical gardens and green spaces. It is on the National Register of Historic Places.
WHY THIS PLACE
New gardens, event venues and additions to the Palm House were made in 2008, and contemporary light artist James Turrell was commissioned to illuminate the Palm House with a permanent installation. In 2011, a 9,200 sq. Ft. Support greenhouse was completed. Everything to enable a differentiated wedding structure.
The biomes that represent global climatic zones include: Himalayan Mountains, Tropical Forest, Desert and Aquatic Garden of the Pacific Islands. Plant collections include a Patio dos Bonsai, showhouse with seasonal exhibitions, collections of orchids and tropical bonsai and Palm House with more than 40 species of palm trees.